Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The heir(ess) to the truffle kingdom

Those of you who know either of the truffle queens know that the younger of the two has been busy cultivating the heir(ess) to the yet-to-be realized truffle fortune.

Because I'm fat, bored and tired of waddling around chasing sheep, I decided to start a blog on behalf of the soon-to-emerge young truffle farmer (six weeks to go!!!). I added the link to the right, but if you are lazy or confused, you can also click here to learn what Lentil Bean (what we call the baby) is thinking and doing. It's called Lentil Soup and hopefully will have more entertaining fodder than this site. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi;

As a mushroom fancier, I love what you are doing with truffles. You have an interesting story that might be great for publishing in the Loop here in Tehachapi.

If your interested, contact me at samattheloop@yahoo.com